Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Director, Data Science:
- Providing technical expertise in statistical analysis, data mining, natural language processing, machine learning and information retrieval
- Analyzing petabytes of real-world performance data to understand patterns and trends
- Choosing best fit methods, defining algorithms, validating and deploying models to achieve business results
- Transforming data insights into actionable reports, targeting algorithms, and model features
- Conceptualizing, coding, deploying, and iterating on predictive analytic solution designs from prototypes all the way through to production systems
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and Statistics or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- 10+ years of experience in data analysis algorithms (data mining, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing, text mining)
- Working experience collecting, organizing, synthesizing and analyzing data as well as the ability to use a variety of techniques and tools to analyze and architect data in warehouses and/or data marts
- Experience with all stages of the data analysis pipeline, from a raw problem to querying to statistical analysis to integrating with the backend
- Experience with large scale data processing (Hadoop, etc.)