Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Research & Development team important to Beachbody?
As Beachbody continues to experience explosive growth, the R&D team actively drives business and product advancements. We apply our food science training to stay on the cutting edge of nutrition/fitness while delivering impactful products that positively influence the lives of our consumers.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as the Senior Quality Specialist?
- Implements, enforces and improves established policies, strategies, and procedures related to quality and food safety to achieve Beachbody quality-related goals and objectives
- Conduct and manage both internal and third-party audits of co-manufacturers, co-packers, and warehouses, and suppliers to ensure compliance of product safety, food safety standards, good manufacturing practices and specifications. The audits will determine the suitability of various facilities to do business with Beachbody Inc.
- Develops, implements and ensures compliance of quality assurance plans for production processes to ensure product specifications (quality and safety) are met
- Lead commercialization and CQV (commissioning, qualification, and verification) for new and existing product initiatives with little to no supervision
- Identify and implement corrective actions to reverse negative trends in manufacturing related consumer complaints. Support root cause analyses, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
We’d love to chat if you have…
- Advanced degree in Food Safety, Microbiology, Biology or related technical field and 5 years of relavent expereince
- Ability to represent the company needs when dealing with suppliers, contract manufacturers, regulatory agencies, and other departments within the corporation
- Knowledge of HACCP, food safety management, and environmental monitoring
- Knowledge of government regulations 21CFR Part 111, FSMA 117
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.