Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Research & Development team important to Beachbody?
As Beachbody continues to experience explosive growth, the R&D team actively drives business and product advancements. We apply our food science training to stay on the cutting edge of nutrition/fitness while delivering impactful products that positively influence the lives of our consumers.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Quality Specialist?
- Implements, enforces and improves established policies, strategies, and procedures related to quality and food safety to achieve Beachbody quality-related goals and objectives.
- Provides quality and technical support related to product safety to product development teams in the design, development, and implementation of Beachbody products
- Accountable for the development of risk assessments on raw materials and finished goods to determine appropriate testing protocols
- Coordinates and helps troubleshoot raw material exceptions between Beachbody suppliers, comans, supplier quality, and sourcing. Works in a collaborative environment with external and internal partners
- Support Consumer Affairs team in assessing risk to consumers directly (complaints) and indirectly (trends). Identify and implement corrective actions to reverse negative trends in manufacturing related consumer complaints. Support root cause analyses, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
We’d love to chat if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Senior/Specialist/Lead Level – 5 to 7 years of relevant and related experience
- Experience working in a microbiology function
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.