Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Research & Development team important to Beachbody?
As Beachbody continues to experience explosive growth, the R&D team actively drives business and product advancements. We apply our food science training to stay on the cutting edge of nutrition/fitness while delivering impactful products that positively influence the lives of our consumers.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Director of Quality Assurance, Comanufacture and Supplier Quality?
- Provide quality leadership and technical expertise pertaining to product quality and food safety matters to the business leaders and product development teams in the design, development, and implementation of Beachbody products
- Develops, implements and ensures Beachbody quality and food safety standards are fully implemented at Beachbody suppliers, co-manufacturers, co-packers, and warehouses
- Conduct and manage both internal and third party audits of co-manufacturers, co-packers, and warehouses, and suppliers to ensure compliance of product safety, food safety standards, good manufacturing practices and specifications. The audits will determine the suitability of various facilities to do business with Beachbody Inc
- Work with comans and suppliers to implement corrective actions to reverse negative trends in manufacturing related consumer complaints. Drive root cause analyses, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
- Assure that all materials intended for use in Beachbody finished goods, and all products produced at co-manufacturing and co-packaging sites meet all applicable food safety, regulatory, and quality standards. Work with suppliers to implement corrective actions as necessary
We’d love to chat if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 10 years of quality assurance and/or auditing experience
- Working knowledge of plant layout and manufacturing operations to effectively troubleshoot and correct production related problems and recognize constraints and limitations affecting new product design and implementation
- Strong Knowledge of Product Safety Management, Auditing and Coman Management
- Strong working knowledge of GMPs and FDA/ISO guidelines for manufacturing of Food, Supplement products
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.