Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Online Acquisition team important to Beachbody?
The Online Acquisition Team is responsible for growing our customer base within the digital ecosystem. From search, display and affiliate to social media, the team drives sales of our iconic products including Beachbody On Demand.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Web Producer?
- Partner with product, marketing, and dev teams to build a UX and A/B testing roadmap to drive higher conversion rates and revenue for Beachbody’s e-commerce product offerings.
- Build functional prototypes of proposed wireframes and designs for qualitative testing.
- Build web analytics reports and monitor web traffic for anomalies, while proactively troubleshooting UI issues to ensure user-friendly site experiences.
We’d love to chat if you have…
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year accredited college in a technical discipline and a minimum of 2+ years of technical experience and product background within an e-commerce or agency setting.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with web standards and developing for multiple browsers and platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar web analytics tools and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in A/B testing and using Adobe Target, Optimizely, or similar tools a big plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.