Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Database Marketing team important to Beachbody?
The Beachbody Database Marketing team develops and deploys advanced and predictive analytic solutions to increase ROI and customer value. This important team utilizes strong technical abilities, as well as knowledge of statistical theory on survival analysis, time series, Bayesian classifications, Boosted Trees, logistic regression, parametric regression, neural networks, SVM and MCMC.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Manager, Campaign Operations?
- Manage day-to-day campaign logic and list pull coordination for any type of 1:1 marketing (email, online, SMS) ensuring the successful execution of campaigns.
- Build / define campaign test matrix, logic, and timing translating business and analytic needs for the campaign management team.
- Ensure tests are designed with sample sizes for statistically significant results by pulling sample counts from the database and running statistical tests for significance.
- Recommend and manage database and data enhancements needed for campaign design and optimization.
- Analyze and optimize the targeting and spend allocation for non-email campaigns based on system reporting and backend analysis.
We’d love to chat if you have...
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Information Systems or Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience, and 5+ years in CRM operations, analysis and marketing experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of query languages (SQL), campaign management, BI and analytic tools.
- Must show strong examples of previous campaign and customer segment logic and test designs that translate business needs and deliver on business goals.
- Experience writing complex campaign logic in a very clear and concise manner including necessary database tables to ensure mutually exclusive campaign segmentation.
- Experience working on email series automations, digital, social and multi-channel campaigns.