Senior Engineer, Software
Let's Dive In:
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Engineer, Software:
As a Senior Engineer, Software of Beachbody's Acquisition Team, you will be part of an energetic force that helps drive cutting-edge solutions to our expanding business needs. We need an individual that wants to work with our group of engineers and partners to provide technical expertise, while understanding customer behaviors in order to create innovative solutions that deliver the strengths of Beachbody's products to customers. You will help define Beachbody's culture by participating in analysis, design and developing next gen solutions based upon the needs of our Acquisition Team and business partners.
- Undertakes moderately complex initiatives, providing some technical guidance to the team
- Applies engineering competencies proficiently, operating independently for routine tasks
- Delivers scalable and reusable features to increase revenue, customer acquisition and engagement, and monetization
- Works in the Acquisition delivery team with e2e responsibility from product estimation, to code completion, and release to production. This includes: test-driven development, accurate estimation and forecasting, product management, agile methodologies, metrics-driven management, and coaching software engineers at all levels
- Mentors, researches, drives, directs, inspires others, expert level experience
We’d love to chat if you:
- BA / BS degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- 6-8 years of disciplined software engineering experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Expertise in using data source abstractions (File System, FTP, Database, JMS) and integrating with different systems.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience
- Working experience designing and constructing RESTful web services and applications for a cloud-based, scalable infrastructure
- Maintains a positive can-do partnership attitude while working with teams, cross-functional teams and cross-functional business units
- Detail oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity
- Communicates fluently, presenting complex information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of React desirable.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.