Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Strategic & Operational Initiatives team important to Beachbody?
The Strategic Analysis team has their hands on high-profile projects and works closely with all departments to drive revenue. This hard-working team is responsible for online acquisition, the creation of new operational initiatives and data analysis.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Manager, Strategic Analysis?
- The Manager, Strategic Analysis will lead analysis to help drive key strategic actions throughout Beachbody. This individual will partner with functional group leads – marketing, operations, customer service, and finance –to help identify growth opportunities and support day-to-day strategic decisions
- Provide quantitative analysis to support the Company’s operating efforts
- Provide input through business modeling and pro forma analyses to support strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations and new programs
- Develop presentation materials to communicate the key insights from analysis
We’d love to chat if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in business, math, engineering, economics, or a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Senior Level – 5 to 7 years with a minimum of 3-5 years as an analyst in a quantitative analysis role (Management Consulting or Banking experience is preferred)
- Extremely strong analytical skills. Strong proficiency with Excel and Power Point, and experience using MS Access is required
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Seibel Analytics/OBIEE, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, or Hyperion BI would be a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.