Let's Dive In:
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Engineer, Software:
- Undertakes moderately complex initiatives, providing some technical guidance to the team.
- Applies engineering competencies proficiently, operating independently for routine tasks.
- Delivers scalable and reusable features to increase revenue, customer acquisition and engagement, and monetization.
- Mentors, researches, drives, directs, inspires others, expert level experience.
We’d love to chat if you:
- BA / BS degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- 6-8 years of disciplined software engineering experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume SOA services.
- 5+ years of working experience Oracle SOA Suite11g/12c(OSB and BPEL) to design technical solutions based on business processes.
- Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager.
- Strong Experience in Oracle Weblogic server,weblogic clusters and weblogic domains.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience.
- Working experience designing and constructing RESTful web services and applications for a cloud-based, scalable infrastructure.
- Maintains a positive can-do partnership attitude while working with teams, cross-functional teams and cross-functional business units.
- Detail oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity.
- Communicates fluently, presenting complex information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of SOA 12c is desireable.
- Experience in integrating Oracle SOA Suite with EBS is desirable.
- Knowledge of API gateways is desirable.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.