Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Network Marketing team important to Beachbody?
The Network team is the brain center behind our exploding network of independent sales distributors we call Coaches. This key team provides Coaches with everything they need to succeed, including effective tools and training materials, social media tips, as well as an unparalleled level of support.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Coordinator, Global Event Production?
- Support Senior Director, Global Events with daily administrative tasks; Assist with site selection including site inspection, meeting agendas, vendor communication, price negotiation, proposal reviews, billing and vendor follow-up.
- Liaison to Production, Legal, Accounting & Finance departments; Assist with all department invoices, maintain a working knowledge of all current & active contracts, liabilities and payment schedules, assist with financial analysis of past events and gather pertinent information for budget planning.
- Help to ensure team compliance with expense reports, contract requests, and document retention and company initiatives. Maintain information for year-end audit.
- Host regular meetings with Network Analysis, Accounting and Recognition team to ensure budget projections are current.
- Manage deliverables and task list for Consultants, Contractors and 3rd party vendors.
We’d love to chat if you have...
- Associate's Degree (AA/AS) from an accredited college in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Strong concentration in budget management and reporting.
- Familiarity with a variety of event concepts, practices, and procedure.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel (domestic & international).