Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Network Marketing team important to Beachbody?
The Network team is the brain center behind our exploding network of independent sales distributors we call Coaches. This key team provides Coaches with everything they need to succeed, including effective tools and training materials, social media tips, as well as an unparalleled level of support.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Business Reporting Analyst?
- Create scheduled reports to help Coaches monitor their performance. Optimize, where applicable, routine reporting processes
- Create ad-hoc reports when requested to help business stakeholders make informed decisions on various business topics/issues. Provide guidance to the stakeholders on what data to capture and how to answer business questions with the data collected
- Manage deep dive analysis projects on various business topics to develop insights and solutions to complex problems
- Analyze Coach Metrics and prepare high level analysis to be used to guide decision making, better understand Coach behavior, segment the Coach base & improve Coach productivity & retention
- Conduct forecasts and analysis to evaluate the success and the effectiveness of key recognition programs and marketing promotions; recommend changes to rules based on findings
We’d love to chat if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities and 2 to 4 years of relevant and related experience
- Superior analytical abilities, with strong modeling and Excel skills; knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau, SQL and/or aptitude for working with various BI tools highly desired
- Experience utilizing analytical skills for special projects requiring a structured problem-solving approach and high attention to detail
- Must be able to present complex information in an easy to digest format
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.