Senior Project Manager - Mobile Applications
Let’s Dive In:
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why are the Technology teams important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology teams are leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm, with the continued growth of the highly successful Beachbody On Demand streaming subscription service. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Project Manager:
- Day to day Scrum Master for new and existing Mobile Applications (for example, launch of mobile app to support personal daily nutrition tracking as well as the existing My Challenge Tracker app)
- Manage external development partners as well as significant integration with internal development and business teams
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Ensure the correct facilitation of the Agile process
- Track and remove impediments for Scrum Teams
- Assist the Product Owner with the product backlogs to ensure they are consistently groomed and maintained well in advance of upcoming sprints
We’d love to chat if you:
- 5-7 years of demonstrated Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment
- BA / BS degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Demonstrated Agile delivery expertise, with a strong preference of having experience in Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Expert in all facets of the Agile process with particular excellence in estimation and planning
- Demonstrated experience using backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and sprint reporting
- Expert in use of Confluence and Jira. Very familiar with and manipulation of Jira workflows, filters, reporting, releases, and overall management
- Communicates fluently, presenting complex information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Additional certifications by Scrum Alliance or Scaled Agile Academy highly desirable, but must be accompanied by experience
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.