Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Finance team important to Beachbody?
Our Finance and Accounting team are the financial stewards of our global fitness brand. From ensuring that correct commissions get paid out to our Coaches to maintaining the bottom line for profitability, this all-important team ensures that Beachbody continues to experience exponential growth.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as an Accounting Analyst?
- Preparation and analysis of journal entries related to General and Administrative activities of the business, including, but not limited to labor related expenses, accounting legal and tax fees, rent, and deferred rent.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare and interpret various financial analyses, adjusting journal entries and document business transactions, as well as, analysis and reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts.
- Work closely with budget owners to gather and analyze data used for the preparation of monthly accruals, as well as identify the drivers of variances from forecast and prior periods.
- Identify opportunities for process reengineering to drive efficiencies, reduce the month end close process, and increase accuracy of the financial statements
- Assist in preparing supporting schedules for interim and year-end financial statement audits, establish internal controls surrounding the tasks performed, and various ad hoc projects.
We’d love to chat if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Must have a thorough understanding of the General Ledger and Trial Balance
- Ability to formulate and implement well thought out solutions to day-to-day issues with minimal supervision
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Big Four Experience a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.