Senior Director, Program Management (Digital)
Let’s Dive In:
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why are the Technology teams important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology teams are leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm, with the continued growth of the highly successful Beachbody On Demand streaming subscription service. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Director, Program Management (Digital):
- Program Management: Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects across various departments. Develop and maintain cross-functional portfolio plan. Responsible for leadings team who deliver product improvements and operational support for platforms including Apple (iOS, tvOS, watchOS), Android (Mobile, Tablet, Streaming TV’s), Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
- Project Management: Develop a detailed project plan to track & manage deadlines, manage risks & issues, and develop & maintain budget/actuals
- Project Resource Management: Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Process Management: Lead, train, continuously improve and enforce the use of Agile development best practices
- Operations Management: Provide leadership and direction in the course of resolving critical product issues and routine operational product improvements
- Communications Management: Prepare program and project reports at executive to team levels and lead status meetings
- Partner Management: Coordinate and facilitate with Partners (Apple, Google, Roku, Amazon, etc.) with the help with Business Development, Technical, and Product counterparts
- Vendor Management: As needed, managed both Project and Development third party teams. This includes resource planning, budgeting, overall vendor management, and deliverables management
- Organization Management: Recruit, train, lead, and evaluate exceptional Project Managers and Scrum Masters (full-time and contractor)
We’d love to chat if you:
- BA / BS degree from a 4-year accredited college or university. Master's Degree (MA/MS) preferred
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience managing complex, multi-functional software development projects
- Demonstrated Agile delivery expertise, with a strong preference of having experience in Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years in Mobile/OTT app delivery and understands the technology behind the product. Competitive candidates without that experience must demonstrate how they will succeed.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative. In the absence of other leaders, will immediately step in and take responsibility
- High interest in technology and continuous learning
- Experience working with and relying on external vendors
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability and desire to actively and confidently lead and communicate, with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability and desire to be a problem solver in both leader and individual contributor roles
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.