Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Engineer, Finance Systems:
As a Senior Engineer, Finance Systems, you are responsible for providing technical expertise related to Oracle Finance Applications. Your responsibilities include helping define requirements by engaging with business partners, as well as designing and developing customizations, conversions and interfaces. You will play a role in the analysis, design, configuration and support of business applications, providing advice and guidance.
- Assists in the definition of end user requirements and functional specifications and provide estimates for the work effort required.
- Identifies single points of failure and operational gaps and develops plans for improvement.
- Builds specifications for new and modifies existing customizations, conversions and interfaces.
- Creates test cases and conducts unit testing, configures and tests specific platform software to meet business needs.
- Creates dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- Supports existing customizations, conversions and interfaces as necessary.
- Maintains all functional deliverables including design specifications and documentation of configuration changes.
- Works with vendor, as necessary, on implementation activities.
- Assists with deploying all changes to production environment for assigned applications.
- Plans for and manages the upgrade cycle for the platform.
- Undertakes moderately complex initiatives, providing some technical guidance to the team.
We’d love to chat if you:
- Possess a BA / BS degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Have 6-8 years of experience in Oracle Financial Modules.
- Participated in full cycle Oracle EBS implementations (R12.2.3 or above).
- Have strong knowledge of accounting flows in EBS including subledger accounting.
- Have working experience in configuring Oracle Financial modules GL, AR, AP, FA, CM & iExpense.
- Can demonstrated ability to handle small to medium size projects independently.
- Champion good working knowledge SQL/PLSQL.
- Can maintain a positive can-do partnership attitude while working with teams, cross-functional teams and cross-functional business units.
- Are detail oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity.
- Can communicates fluently, presenting complex information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.