Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why are the Technology teams important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology teams are leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm, with the continued growth of the highly successful Beachbody On Demand streaming subscription service. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Project Manager:
- Day to day project management as the Scrum Master for 1-3 teams in support of API/Microservices, Video, and Content Management software delivery. This critical software serves as a primary backbone for consumer products accessed on web, mobile, and OTT platforms.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Ensure the correct facilitation of the Agile process.
- Track and remove impediments for Scrum Teams.
- Assist the Product Owner with the product backlogs to ensure they are consistently groomed and maintained well in advance of upcoming sprints..
We’d love to chat if you:
- Possess a BA / BS degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Have 5-7 years of demonstrated Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
- Can demonstrated Agile delivery expertise, with a strong preference of having experience in Scaled Agile Frameworks.
- Are an expert in all facets of the Agile process with particular excellence in estimation and planning.
- Can demonstrate experience using backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and sprint reporting.
- Are an expert in the use of Confluence and Jira. Very familiar with and manipulation of Jira workflows, filters, reporting, releases, and overall management.
- Can communicate fluently, presenting complex information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Are a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Have technical experience and knowledge of API/Microservices is desirable.
- Have web product and eCommerce experience - desirable.
- Hold additional certifications by Scrum Alliance or Scaled Agile Academy highly desirable, but must be accompanied by experience.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.