Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Data Engineer?
- Develop real-time and batch data integration mappings
- Process, clean, archive and monitor all data movement
- Engineer distributed services and front end Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and tools for other developers to consume
- Develops and documents the systems, processes and logic required to expose the existing data sets in the warehouse to end users for reporting and analysis purposes
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- 6-8 years working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience with Data Integration Tools (Informatica, Talend, SSIS), Hadoop ecosystem technologies (Hive, Pig, Spark), distributed scalable data stores (Hbase, Accumulo, BigTable, Redshift), MapReduce-based frameworks, high volume heterogeneous data, batch and real-time data processing frameworks, relational and NoSQL databases, business intelligence tools, data quality tools, Tableau or other reporting tools
- Experience with data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques and application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Some knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud previously known as Exacttarget
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.