Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Engineer, Software(LAMP)?
- Negotiate and deliver scalable and reusable features to increase revenue, customer acquisition and engagement, and monetization
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, non-verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills across all levels within and outside the company
- Maintain a positive can-do partnership attitude while working with teams, cross-functional teams and cross-functional business units
- Be detail oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity
We’d love to chat if you have...
- 6+ years disciplined software engineering experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience on delivery teams with e2e responsibility from product estimation, to code completion, to release, to production. This includes: test-driven development, accurate estimation and forecasting, product management, agile methodologies, metrics-driven management, and coaching developers at all levels
- Working experience designing and constructing RESTful web services and applications for a cloud-based, scalable infrastructure