Let's Dive In:
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm focusing on health and fitness. They provide consumer-facing eCommerce experiences and high traffic CRM for our Coach network users which are supported by enterprise applications for Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Director, Program Management:
- Leading large-scale, cross-departmental initiatives that have a high degree of technology requirements and enablement for the business.
- Aligning, tracking, and ensuring proper execution of these programs as it relates to resource planning, business process changes, training, financial health, and operational readiness.
- Communicating effectively with internal stakeholders so that senior executives, technology and business leaders as well as impacted staff feel as though they have adequate knowledge of milestones, progress and what is required of them.
- Creating effective processes for end-to-end program delivery, addressing difficult conversations, building trust across the organization, recognizing and managing cross-initiative dependencies, properly managing risks and change, ensuring the program is aligned to desired outcomes.
- As part of the program management office leadership, driving visibility and consistency of strategic initiatives in partnership with other leaders and program managers, which includes establishing and executing the next evolution of program management capabilities for Beachbody.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Seasoned veteran, with 10+ years managing large complex programs, particularly around technology transformation and enablement.
- BA / BS degree in related field.
- Demonstrated success at turning around failing/struggling programs.
- Proactive driver of complex, cross-functional technology programs.
- Significant experience marrying a myriad of frameworks to select the right delivery approach (e.g. how are we looking at Agile, Waterfall, business requirement gathering in partnership with Product Management, working with the Organization Change Management team, etc.).
- Demonstrated capability working a robust project plan, managing resource capacity and budget against that plan.
- Exceptional influencing and delivery abilities without a reporting structure
- Excellent organizational, technical writing, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and keen attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives in parallel as well as changing priorities
- Desirable: experience with ERP, identity management, and / or security implementations
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.