Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody's technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing e-commerce and high traffic CRM to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as the Senior DBA (Apps)?
- Providing administration, management and oversight of the organizations Oracle E-Business suite system
- Investigating and providing solutions. Applying methodical approach to resolve complex issues/challenges
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring own work competently and delivering within deadlines and with quality expectations
- Performing broad range of complex technical activities including analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution
- Work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability with stakeholders, Database & Engineering teams, Infrastructure and offshore teams
We'd love to chat if you have...
- 8 or more years of experience with Oracle Database products including Real Application Clusters and 6+ years of experience working in Oracle e-Business Suite
- Expert level knowledge in E-Business Suite 12.2 Administration – Upgrades, Installation, application patching (ADOP), cloning, PCP, load balancing, AD utilities, workflows and Troubleshooting
- Experience in Oracle RAC Database Administration, Installation, RAC node addition/deletion, monitoring, upgrades, Troubleshooting, Capacity planning, Backup/Recovery and Performance Tuning
- Experience in building and implementing High Availability and Disaster recovery systems for both e-Business Suite and other Oracle systems
- Familiarity with different security products to protect database including encryption, data-masking, redaction etc.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.